[Newspoetry] site design

Dirk Stratton strattdj at email.uc.edu
Thu Mar 16 21:49:41 CST 2000

>Dirk,
>
>You just don't get it do you?

Obviously not. How I long for those days when I thought I'd be
blissful if I could just get my hands on a brand new IBM Selectric II
with Correcto-ribbon and delete key.

--dk

P.S. I checked out the foia.fbi site Bill recommended--couldn't
resist, but i should have. they force you to use Adobe Acrobat which
really tires out my gerbil. i thought my computer had frozen but
really it was just melting from the strain. anyway, if you have six
or seven free hours, it is worth a look to see how high the fbi black
magic marker budget must be. or maybe you could prevail upon one of
yr tech-blessed friends to show you what it looks like on one of
their 1000000 x 800000 screens hooked up to their Cray Liquid
Nitrogen-cooled laptops.