[Newspoetry] mboem

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Wed May 31 22:30:49 CDT 2000

Letter to the Editor

Dear Bipedals,
Speaking for the Association of Fermented Bison, I feel it neccessary to
point out that neither candidate has taken the issues that fermenting
bison face seriously.  We call on the major party candidates for president
to show
us that fermenting bison are indeed considered part of the American
political scene.  I would like to point out, for example, that it was a
brigade of fermented bison that made D-Day possible, that it was fermented
bison that invented the plastic squeeze bottle, and that Polka King
Frankie Yankovich is indeed a fermented bison.

We call on both major party candidates to prove that they do, indeed, have
our interests at heart.  If not, they will lose the fermented bison vote
and alienate a vital, vibrant part of the American landscape.

Yours Truly,

Q.P. Fnort,
President, Association For Fermented Bison
(Est. 1867)