[Newspoetry] song ideas!!--need quick turnaround! (fwd)

sigfried at shout.net sigfried at shout.net
Thu Sep 28 21:56:07 CDT 2000

here's a couple more verses:

   Free Trade Chicken, you have no bones
	You reproduce by spawning clones
	Free Trade Chicken, you look a lot like goo
	do boop de doo

   Free Trade Chicken, living carrion
	You'd make a vulture vegetarion
	Free Trade Chicken, an unduyoolating stew
	do boop de doo

about the bridge -- i can't remember what the words for
the bridge are in the original, are they the same as the
verses?  otherwise could you post them?

sigfried