[Newspoetry] two multitalented divas will perform tonight!

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 21 18:56:08 CST 2001

According to AP, 2/20/2001, at 3:33 p.m. CST.....

Vanessa L. Williams will be at the No Acts Barred talent show tonight at
10:10 p.m. at the Courtyard Cafe.

There is some speculation that Jennifer Lopez will be there too.

If you love both of these divas, come down and see them do their stuff.
Charles Joseph Smith      "I am called "The Little Lily of Salsa" because
URH, 101 Daniels Hall      I feel like a happy, little lily flower when
1010 W. Green St.          I dance to the salsa music. But I can dance
Urbana, IL 61801-3097      to almost everything I can think of."
(217) 332-2143                           --Myself