[Newspoetry] poetryjewels.com

StressStar, The Super Friendly, Super Heroine of Education on Planet Earth stressstar at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 20:37:12 CDT 2001

The Sole Intention of My Poetry is to Add LIGHT to Your Soul.

Please keep my web address on-file:
Poetry JewELS.com: http://www.poetryjewels.com
You have my copyright permission to use any poem and photo that you need to enhance your literary publication: e-zine magazine, newsletter, newspaper, academic journal, personal website, etc...
Please send me your URL of my poem and I will link your site to mine.

BIO: "My Life is an OPENBook, to KNOWMe is to READMe"
(All publications listed on web site, too numerous to list here)
What's Published and Where:
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=58

The Sole Intention of my Poetry is to Add LIGHT to your Soul.

Sharon Esther Lampert
Poet, Philosopher, Politician, Prophet and Princess
(Kadimah, The Tribal princess of Israel)
BIO: "My Life is an OPENBook, to KNOWMe is to READMe"
http://www.poetryjewels.com
E-mail: queenkadimah at hotmail.com

HOT TOPICS:
1.CENTRAL PARK: Water Fight, Flight & Tears
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=67
2. EDITH STEIN: Casting Light
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=4

BIBLICAL POETRY
3. Though the EYES of EVE (feminist poetry)
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.html;$sessionid$ESJX4RQAAA0TJWGIHUXXBMWYZA4S1PX0?pid=2
4. Cain's Mark
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=1
5. The Scroll of Many Jews Reclaimed GOD
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=6

BEACH POETRY:
6. Sea In, SEA OUT
7. The Restless SUNRISE
8. Timeless Sand Castles
http://www.poetryjewels.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=12

LOVE POETRY:
9. My Man
10. Love ever Reborn is Love ever Newborn

HOT Off the Poetic Press:
11. Rodolfo: The Music, The Muse & The Mystic

HOT TOPIC:
Central Park , N.Y.C., Sunday June,11th, 2000 (11:30 a.m. -6:30 p.m.)

CENTRAL PARK: Water Fight, Flight and Tears

(1)