[Newspoetry] Hail to the G8!

Isidor isidor at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 23 01:39:48 CDT 2001

ATTENTION "PEACEFUL" PROTESTERS: DO NOT BLAME THE G8. BLAME THE VIOLENT
BLACK BLOC. THE G8 HAS TOLD YOU TO DO SO. NOW GO FORTH AND OBEY THE G8

"In a joint statement issued late on Friday, the G8 leaders expressed
regret about the death of the protester, while at the same time
denouncing the violence and urging peaceful protesters to call attention
to the extremists using the most aggressive tactics."

"And now you are doing it, just as the G8 told you to. You will now
forget about the violence of the G8 everyday. You now forget about the
violence of corrupt police everyday. You will now forget the near fatal
attacks on peaceful protesters in Quebec, Washington DC, Ecuador,
Brazil, Seattle, Los Angeles, London. Now that we have killed one of you
in cold blood, now will you obey us?! Because we will fucking do it
again unless all you peaceful protesters isolate and destroy those who
would truly threaten our dictatorship. ALL HAIL THE G8! TO HELL WITH
BLACK BLOC"
               -by anonymous anarchist for a better world

Isidor's Response:

Bow to the Supreme Masters - Thank You Masters, Thank You

Hail to the Supreme Commandants - Hail to the G8!  Hail to the G8!

Thank you O masters of our destitute destiny for showing us the (t)error
of our ways. Your wisdom is a breath of fresh air in this tear gas
filled atmosphere of blac bloc anarchy.

We bend over backwards in unison as we display our naked buttocks for
you to kick back onto the right track: the Fast Track of Glow-Ballistic
Free Trade.

We are all so pleased to hear you promise great prosperity for the poor
peasants of all the nations you have colonized, civilized, developed,
pillaged and plundered.

Please tell us once more that you are the true representatives of
Democrazy and Freedumb. We like to hear these words over and over
especially when they come from such honorable stuntsmen as...

Emperor George Wonderful Bush; Lord Almighty Fony Blare; Fuhrer Jerkhard
Schrodor; Crime Sinister Johnny Cretin; Immedia Mongol Sillyo
Burnusfoni; Baron Black Jack Sharak; Tzar Vladimmer Poutine; etc...

Isidor

P.S.: Also available at:
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=54163&group=webcast