[Newspoetry] I am a friend of Sara Mackenzie!

Benedict Harris ben at moveabletype.com
Mon May 7 12:14:59 CDT 2001

Greetings newspoets,

I am a friend of Sara Mackenzie! Do you know her? Toronto!

the 4 poems I am sending would probably fall under the genre "weather"

Whispy Daydream is by Benedict Harris

PoemFight is by Ian Scott (Left) and Benedict Harris (Right)

Pollen is by Lauren Stephen.

I am a typesetter by trade, and these PDF files have been lovingly laid out with many typesetting niceties added. Note the hung punctuation, the "fi" ligatures, and the excellent kerning throughout.

Ben Harris
Moveable Type Inc.
77 Mowat Avenue, Suite 502
Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3E3
Tel: (416) 532-5690 x 289  Fax: (416) 532-0783
ben at moveable.com