[Newspoetry] military spending, explained!

Editor-Within-Chief futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 23 12:45:48 CST 2002

So that's why B-2 bombers cost so much: they use anti-gravity technology,
whose existence is being kept secret from the public and the scientific
community through an elaborate conspiracy!  Figures.  ;)  Oh, and I suppose
it was actually documents about the anti-gravity technology that Andersen
Consulting was shredding during the Enron collapse ... if we got a hold of
perpetual motion machines like the "over-unity" propulsion system on the
B-2, we'd never need oil again!

http://www.cowan70.freeserve.co.uk/new_technology/anti_gravity_technology.htm

Assignment: write a news story about the discovery of a perpetual motion
technology, explaining it with pseudo-scientific jargon and elaborate
metaphors.

editor-within-chief
http://www.newspoetry.com/