[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Sept 15 AWARE Teach-In

Vicki Ann Ansermet vicki52 at eudoramail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:00:10 CST 2001

--John,

My  apologies.  I was under the impression that the flyer had been sent out to the peace-discuss list, at the least.  We have been waiting to have a finalized list of speakers, etc., to print the schedule, and it has been changing almost from day to day.  Last teach-in we got things printed up too soon (ie, the information changed once the printing had been done), which turned out to be costly (we are still paying out-of-pocket most of the media expenses (Barry and I).

Please feel free to send out any requests on the peace lists to us in the future; it has been pretty much the two of us doing much of the distribution of info work, and although we have contacted about 50 newspapers and radio/tv stations, looks like we missed the obvious. I have been working on a printed schedule to post with many of the Teach-In flyers around town (which I will get out tomorrow), which might be good information for people to have and may attract more people to the teach-in.

Thanks to Al for getting it on the list.

Sincere apologies to all about that.

Vicki Ansermet