[Peace-discuss] Drumbeats for war

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 18 13:54:20 CDT 2002

Doug, Did you write this? The emphasis is on Sadaam and the propaganda
phrase 'weapons of mass destruction'---all of which support the pending
attacks on Iraq. While I clump Sadaam with Bin Laden and George Bush, in
terms of elitism and use of violent power, I don't support the propaganda
smoke screen.
curious, susan, who is leaving for Croatia today