[Prairiegreens-org] Re: [Peace-discuss] Saudi jet story false

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 15:11:18 CDT 2002

Once more we seem to have bought into the diversion and focus on one group.
Although, evidence suggests a connection with the middle east and that most
of the suspected hijackers were of Saudi Arabian nationality that does not
mean that Ben Laden was involved. The question that we should be asking is
why are all of the other known terrorist groups ignored and why or what
justification did the U.S. have to launch a military attack on one nation,
Afghanistan, because unverified reports indicated that the Taliban, the
actual legitimate government of Afghanistan, was somehow behind Al Quida
activities.  Today and for many years we, the U.S., has permitted over 15
major known domestic terrorist groups and hundreds of cells to operate
unaffected and to launch attack after attack within the U.S.  We still have
not seen any evidence to support the Ben laden contention. However, as
reported in August 19 issue of Newsweek it seems that Al Quida somehow eluded
capture. Gees with all of our bombing, missiles, ground forces launching
raids all over Afghanistan it must have been a case of "Beam Me away Scotty".
 Heck, just maybe their were not that many to begin with as previous
intelligence reports indicated. We must remember that the charade of going
after Al Quida quickly gave way to we routed and destroyed and forced the
Taliban out of power. Then we installed puppet government that quickly signed
the pipeline deal. That my friends is what was recommended on Feb 12, 1998 in
our congress so that a government that would permit UNICOL top build a
pipeline could be installed under U.S. control.   Now we learn that U.S.
troops will stay n Afghanistan indefinitely, just like Korea.  Funny how all
of these so called nations, Axis of Evil, are a threat to U.S. interests when
it is primarily the U.S. military along with the British military who are
blowing up houses, schools, factories, caves, some primitive military
training camps, hospitals, animals, plants, rocks, beaches, and of course
men, women, and children in Germany, Korea, Vieques, Kosovo, Serbia, Iraq,
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Texas, Alabama, North Carolina, Kentucky, Utah, Alaska,
Tennessee,  and so forth. Today we brand Saddam and others as potential
users of weapons of mass destruction when  our own government and military
has willfully used chemical, biological, radiological, and toxic industrial
compounds against U.S. military and civilians alike over and over again
(Project Shad etc) while refusing to provide medical care and complete
environmental cleanup!!   Then we throw a jerk into jail, ignoring common
judicial rights, for thinking about building and using a dirty bomb
"explosives and radioactive materials" after and while the U.S. and British
have and continue to use "dirty bomb" technology themselves with devastating
results and health and the environment within our country and all over the
world.  The dirty bomb technology to contaminate water and soil and cause
health and environmental problems goes back to the Manhattan project and
October 30, 1943. You bet we did it!!

The question is when will we regain control of our nation's military, the
arms merchants, international businesses, etc. who have run amuck.  We cannot
keep deploying troops to overthrow any leader / nation who we disagree with
and who will not do exactly what we; or should I say the CFR, TRILAT, Comm of
10, etc; want.   Then of course any U.S. action or actually crime by military
personnel must be exempt from prosecution even through when some else does it
we blow them away in a heart beat.

IT IS TIME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR GOD AND THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD!!

Use international law to go after terrorists but we must also quit
interfering in operation of other nation's affairs.  If they attack us then
we have recourse under "law of land warfare" but not the nonsense we see
today.