[Peace-discuss] the plot sickens

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Tue Apr 1 17:40:37 CST 2003

Hi y'all,

I got a call from a reporter at the DI who wanted to do a story on
yard sign theft. She called me because she knows me from other
projects, but I told her that she'd do better speaking with y'all
since you're the ones distributing the yard signs and keeping track
of the vandalism, and so I gave her Ricky's email address since it
sounded like he was collecting the stats.

But, Lisa, if you want to call her or if others do, her name is Jen
Mulhallen and you can reach her at the DI newsroom at 244-2934.

I think that the media seem to grab onto this stuff because its
sensational, but I think it's important that if we get press on this,
that it not let it detract from the overall message of ending the war
asap. (I'm not saying anyone is doing this, cuz it sounds like things
are going alright so far, but I just thought I'd throw that in for
food for thought for the future).

Brooke.

--
Brooke Anderson