[Peace-discuss] DI article

Joan Nelshoppen jnlshppn at prairienet.org
Thu Apr 17 19:39:49 CDT 2003

It was nice to see this in print since it is affecting peace activists and
they actually included at least one quote about the people in Iraq.
Just to clarify for PRC folks though, I  do not consider myself a member of
AWARE - just someone who attends a few of their events.  Doesn't make any
difference in the long-run but I thought I'd correct it.
Enjoyed the rally today.
Joan