[Peace-discuss] new flyer

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 23:59:04 CDT 2003

Unless anyone has serious objections, I'd like to ask
for help distributing and posting a new flyer inviting
people to join us on Prospect every week.

I've made up a simple one, text below.  Anyone who
wants it as a Word attachment, please let me know and
I'll send it to you right away.

Ricky

[Picture this centered, with the first lines big and
bold, etc.]

OCCUPATION
IS NOT
LIBERATION

Protest

THIS SATURDAY
2-4 pm
N. Prospect & Marketview
Champaign

"Never I thought this would happen to my country.
Now, I think, my sadness will never go away." – Iraqi
mother

"We're very glad to be rid of Saddam, but we don't
trust the Americans… We don't want a new dictator." –
Iraqi protester

“What was promised to Afghans with the collapse of the
Taliban was a new life of hope and change.   But what
was delivered? Nothing. Everyone is back in business,”
– Afghan President Hamid Karzai’s brother

Sponsored by AWARE (Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort).