[Peace-discuss] Today's IMC Radio News

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Jan 20 11:25:52 CST 2003

Hi all,

	We have many things happening for today's show.  I have an
interview with Jeannete Wallis on her walk across America.  I also
have an interview with Jenny Southlynn on the post-CityView
possibilities.  Mark gathered audio from an MLK event, which I'm going
to train Michael Hartwell to produce.  We also have two evergreens for
future shows.  Sandra is producing the interviews she gathered at the
gala, and we have audio gathered at Nicolas Lampert's talk on Sunday
morning.

	No one did callbacks from DC, but if anyone who went to DC has
audio they would like to produce or have produced for today's show,
please contact me at the IMC at 344-8820.   My piece on Jeanette is
possibly evergreen, if we have a DC piece to take its place.

	If anyone would like to come by the IMC today from now until
3:30pm, you can watch production happening, and/or participate in that
production.  I'll be here that entire time, and I'm happy to train
people.

	Nicolas' talk is still in need of a producer for next week's
show, and that would be a good training piece...

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820