[Peace-discuss] MoveOne Primary

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 14:58:49 CDT 2003

I'm with Randall on this one...Kucinich all the way.
There was a second vote on MoveOn.org to vote for
multiple dems...I still only voted for Kucinich.  If
they gave us an option to vote against someone, I
would vote against Lieberman.  I can't think of a dem
that scares me as much as Lieberman on most issues.

My 1/2 cent worth,

Linda
--- Randall Cotton <recotton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm voting my conscience and going with Kucinich. He
> is the most progressive
> candidate and most closely reflects my viewpoints.
>
> He has little charisma and stands little chance of
> getting very far because
> of that, but I don't give a damn. I can't vote for
> any of the others in good
> conscience.
>
> Also, the more support he gets, the better the
> prospects for a truly viable,
> genuinely progressive candidate in the future and
> the more it will
> positively influence the other candidates and the
> Dems as a whole.

=====
"Looks like what drives me crazy
Don't have no effect on you-