debate idea Re: [Peace-discuss] The case against anti-war adventurism in the U.S. (fwd)

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:58:23 CST 2003

Actually, Jeff Sowers suggested a public debate to
Mark Thompson, the organizer of Saturday's
"pro-troops" rally, and he reportedly liked the idea.
I'd suggest anyone who wants to work on this - like
Paul - should talk to Jeff and get started (time's
a-wastin').

Ricky

--- paul michael king <pmking at students.uiuc.edu>