Fw: [Peace-discuss] parking and lowes

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Sat Mar 22 10:53:14 CST 2003

I just called Watkins' office. Not in -- spoke to secretary. As I began to
explain that I found their policy mistaken she said 'we find your policy
mistaken' and hung up on me. So much for 'them' protecting 'our' right to
dissent. When the pressure is on, fascist America shows its face.
Oh do I wish i could be with you all this afternoon. About to leave for the
week. All the best and we'll be thinking of you,
Lisa