[Peace-discuss] Right to wealth

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 27 11:53:06 CST 2003

Of course you're right that "military, militia, or law enforcement will
always be necessary" to protect the unjustifiable wealth of the few
against the demands of the many -- domestically and world-wide -- but I'm
surprised to hear you admit it. As the late Mayor Daley of Chicago put it,
"The policeman is not there to create disorder, the policeman is there to
preserve disorder."

Happy Thanksgiving, Carl