[Peace-discuss] US military thugs

Morton K.Brussel brussel at staff.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 27 12:26:22 CST 2003

Yes, I guess it is apparent that the military are trained to be beasts,
as are the police, when it comes to challenges to the power structrure.
All this is reminiscent of the "confession"---the corruption engendered
by power---by that Israeli soldier that I passed around onpeace-discuss
  a few days ago.

The particular feature of the current administration is that there is
even less recourse to overcoming such fascistic behavior from a justice
department run by Ashcroft and Co.

MKB