[Peace-discuss] lawyer stuff

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:34:49 CDT 2004

I think it's important that AWARE have professional representation and the
police (and others) know it.  I think Marvin could do it adequately and at
a reasonable cost.  When objections were first revised to him two weeks
ago yesterday, I offered to pay for his subsequent charges.  The charge
for the initial consultation, as Sandra and others point out, was agreed
to in AWARE's fashion.  --CGE