[Peace-discuss] FBI sez: Terror alerts manufactured

Neil Parthun parthun at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 3 11:07:12 CST 2004

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30312
(snip)
The Thursday report said that the administration is engaging in "hysterics" in
issuing numerous terror alerts that have little to no basis in fact.

Thought you all might find this to be an interesting read.

Stand Up and Keep Fighting,
Neil

xXxXx...
I don't need to hear the Word of God from some two bit preacher whom I can buy for 5 dollars and a bottle of whiskey.  I'll read it for myself.
[Huey Long]

Peace is not the product of terror or fear.  Peace is not the silence of cemetaries.  Peace is not the silent result of violent oppression.  Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.  Peace is dynamism.  Peace is generosity.  It is right and it is duty.
[Archbishop Oscar Romero]

The logic behind 'My country: right or wrong' is equal to that of 'My mother: sober or drunk.'
[George Orwell]

Neil Parthun || parthun at uiuc.edu || 217.953.1132 || http://smash_the_right_wing.tripod.com