[Peace-discuss] Wckvvuay Ref1^ll For Your R'_x 0rder Fo`~r p a._ i n

toney rosa deedrereddse at passcollege.com
Fri Jul 16 22:54:59 CDT 2004

blandfordia  chapula  bardstown

Can''a,da M`,eds & fast sh_~ipp^.ing

S I http://ot.p.dailyi.com/29/

When Cynthia arrived for work the next morning, Patricia, the store
manager, asked her to come to the small room in back of the store that
served as an office. Cynthia wondered if she had done something wrong or
left some part of her job incomplete from the day before. She was concerned
and confused.
These are the Big Boys of American Abstract Expressionism and I am
drop-jawed at seeing them in a private house rather than in a gallery or
book.I did a history of art course at university,which helped in expressing
my response beyond the usual'my gosh'gush.
yorishim2medore-17simokuno,satsumat shisonzi.