[Peace-discuss] AWARE table

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 08:51:05 CDT 2004

But Illinois will vote Democratic in the presidential election.  And many
people are troubled about Kerry's not being an anti-war candidate.  As
residents of a "safe" Democratic state, we're free to vote for a candidate
opposed to the war on terrorism and pre-emptive war.  Illinois' electoral
votes will end up in Kerry's column anyway.  I'm sure many in AWARE (like
me) will vote for Nader or Cobb.  --CGE