[Peace-discuss] the "Bush Doctrine" and nuclear weapons

ppatton at uiuc.edu ppatton at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 09:48:57 CDT 2004

Can anyone suggest some good recent articles or books about
the "Bush Doctrine" and its history?  I'm especially
interested in the implications of the "Bush Doctrine" for
nuclear weapons policy, and its influence on the
administration's Nuclear Posture Review.  I want to make sure
I've covered this topic well for the pamplet that I'm
preparing for AWARE.  Has anybody seen Chomsky's new
book "Hegemony or Survival"?  Does it emphasize these topics?
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-344-5812
homepage: http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ppatton/www/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein