[Peace-discuss] Langenheim vs Gill

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 06:32:45 CST 2004

Randall,

I'm so glad you brought this up.  I've been wondering
how people feel about Langenheim and Gill.  I have
been pleasantly surprised by Langenheim's answers to a
wide range of questions on AM580 and other places.
Since health care is very important to me, I sort of
assumed I would like Gill better.

Although, it seems like Gill is being touted as 'the
progressive' vote in this race.  I appreciate how
neither candidate seems to be attacking each other,
but I don't hear much from them on how they are
different either.  I don't have a TV so I'm spared any
ads.  I just go by what I hear from the actual
candidates or in written interviews.  They both are
vague and that typical political way on some
questions.

I'd like to hear from other people on this list who
may have done more research on these candidates.

Linda

=====