[Peace-discuss] Langenheim vs Gill

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Sat Mar 13 11:47:29 CST 2004

I too know less than I want to about Gill's and Langenheim's positions on
issues of justice, democracy, nonviolence and the environment. I haven't
heard of any occasions where they've actually debated face to face -
something I very much wish they'd done. The best thing might be to listen
to both their hourlong interviews on WILL-AM's Focus 580 from the last
couple weeks, archived at:

http://rms01.cites.uiuc.edu/ramgen/WILL/archives/focus040310b.rm

http://rms01.cites.uiuc.edu/ramgen/WILL/archives/focus040305a.rm

I do think it's interesting that Gill will be speaking at Dennis Kucinich's
appearance Monday night at the Illini Union Ballroom.

Jim