[Peace-discuss] A vote for Kerry is a vote for Bush!

jpitzl jpitzl at wildhunt.org
Mon May 3 12:54:27 CDT 2004

I don't remember naming or insulting you (or anyone) directly (did I even
quote one line of your message?). I was commenting on a larger trend I have
seen with many progressives, if you want to construe that as a personal attack
that is surely your right.

>From your letter however I see quite a bit of paranoia, and just as much
"presumptuousness" as you supposedly saw in my letter.

Jason Pitzl-Waters
http://www.wildhunt.org/

On Mon, 03 May 2004 12:21:15 -0500, Phil Stinard wrote