[Peace-discuss] Fwd:Meetup Wednesday & the Count Every Vote Petition

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Mon May 31 19:44:04 CDT 2004

This Wednesday at 7 PM grassroots supporters in your area will get together to plan for grassroots action. There's still time to be part of the Meetup community:

http://dfa.meetup.com/

We'll be making plans to gather more signatures on the Count Every Vote petition and discuss ways to publicize the delivery.  If you haven't signed the petition, join the call for verifiable voting now:

http://www.democracyforamerica.com/verify

Meetup attendees will also be working on events in your area for June 19 -- part of a national call to action to bridge the gaps in our healthcare system:

http://www.democracyforamerica.com/june19

Americans have a moral obligation to ensure that every one of us has access to affordable health care, and we are committed to making sure that the over 40 million uninsured have a voice in this election.

Finally, we'll also be planning for candidate forums next month in order to connect campaigns in your area with the grassroots who will turn out the vote.

There's a lot going on at this month's Meetup -- be sure to attend this Wednesday at 7 PM.

Thank you.

Tom McMahon
Executive Director
Democracy for America