[Peace-discuss] great work Randall

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Nov 23 22:47:42 CST 2004

Yes, it seemed last nite like the mayor finally gave the okay for DN! on UPTV -- now that we were really getting serious about it, elections coming up..... And he acted like, Well, gosh, I was for this all along, and thank goodness we have finally workd out the details.

Jenifer C.
Yes, DN! has taken interest in the developments. They have offered help, are interested in how events are unfolding and I'm keeping them informed. I'm not sure how aware Amy Goodman is of our particular situation herself, but she need not be - I'm perfectly content not to distract her from doing what she does so well.

FYI, DN! finally appears to be on the front burner at UPTV - I'm in contact with Chris Foster about the project details and I'm scheduled to meet with him on Monday, presumably to really get things moving.