[Peace-discuss] Zionist Propaganda and the DI

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 11:39:24 CDT 2004

I have no doubt that this shift is partly in response
to criticism by Jewish Federation, which goes back to
the CAMERA article that they reprinted in the Spring
that villified Mariam Sobh. Michael Shaprio, I retired
English professor, is president of Federation and head
of the Drobny Center. While the CAMERA article was not
published "publicly," I have no doubt that the DI
received the message loud and clear--including, of
course, accusations of anti-semitism.

DG