[Peace-discuss] My e-mail to Greg Boardman

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 00:38:28 CDT 2004

FYI...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>
To: <greg at BoardmansTheatres.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 9:45 PM
Subject: many thanks =8-)

: I'd like to express my gratitude to you and your staff at Boardman's Art
: Theater in Champaign for providing the public showing of a locally
censored
: documentary on local police conduct this past Saturday, the 11th. This was
: an invaluable service to the community and I can say you've won a deeply
: devoted proponent and advocate for your theater (and I'm far from the only
: one). I was also very happy to see the recent eye-opening  Art features
: Fahrenheit 9/11, Control Room and Supersize Me! as well. While I've
actually
: been a fan of the Art since it recently re-opened under your ownership
: (fantastic remodeling work, by the way), my enthusiasm and appreciation is
: now even greater. It's a sparkling asset to the community and you have my
: deep appreciation.
:
: Thanks so much!
: