Fwd:[Peace-discuss] AWARE Tee shirts

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Jul 13 08:44:35 CDT 2005

Shoppers,

I'm re-sending my e-mail from June 26th to the list.... The Hanes Beefy-T in light colors is the best choice.  If we order 50, the price goes down to the prices I quoted.... Weiskamp is great about working w/ our art -- Darrin Drda, e g -- or they'll create whatever we request.  I think they might give us a break on extra design colors w/ a larger order.....

Glad we're doing this!

Jenifer C.
AWARE Folks,

There was some talk about creating an AWARE tee-shirt.  I have decades of experience/ LOVE doing business w/ Weiskamp Screen Printing (217-398-8428 or 800-756-7598)  Weiskamp is locally owned and operated, socially aware and responsible -- Laura Weiskamp was one of the original members of AWARE.  Their prices are more than fair, and their products and  service are excellent.  We could offer top quality shirts for as little as $7-$10 ea/break-even price, which would move a lot more shirts promoting AWARE and specific causes than would union-made @ $25.

Jenifer

Peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net