[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Re: [Sandra Ahten Art] food for M ississippi

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:03:56 CDT 2005

All,

Donations will be taken the following days and times at the old Kay's
Merchandise site on N. Mattis where the truck is parked:

Tuesday, 11am -2pm and 5-8pm
Wed., 11am -2pm and 5-8pm
Thursday, 11am -2pm and 5-8pm

The truck will head to State Line, MS and may also make a stop in Laurel,
MS. I got this info. directly from the driver of the truck last night. This
effort is a combination effort of folks who worked on the truck that went
out last Monday and folks from the CU Area Project and some local black
ministers.

Truck leaves bright and early Friday and so all donations will stop being
taken at 8pm on Thursday.

Kim