[Peace-discuss] Message from the Illinois Coalition for Peace and Justice

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 4 08:54:20 CDT 2006

You probably may have seen the Declaration of Peace info at:
www.declarationofpeace.org.

In Chicago a lot of groups have signed on and we are planning August
16th congressional visits to ask congress people to sign.

If you could email it to the peace people in C-U if you haven't that
would be great-one thing I like about it is it gives people choices-

if you plan on doing congressional visits drop me an email-it would
be great to do a statewide action on this-and I could work w/people
here to do a statewide press release from ICPJ-

the main activities are in September as you probably know, but Sept
21-28...so if you're interested there is time to still get on board...

peace from the north west,
Siobhan Kolar
Fox Valley Citizens for P & J