[Peace-discuss] Re: The War on Dissent Gets Creepy

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:31:22 CST 2006

Hey Mike,

Thanks for writing back!  I didn't realize from the article that you knew
that spraypainting the bridges was illegal.  The fines are hefty.  I'm sorry
that they won't let you off with just the clean-up.  I oppose the war too.
I thought that focusing on the spraypainting aspect was a distraction, but I
know that wasn't your intention.  And yes, you are getting attention for the
cause.  Take care, and God bless you!

--Phil