[Peace-discuss] Re: Peace-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 24

Dan Schreiber dan at sourcegear.com
Wed Jun 21 13:28:26 CDT 2006

I see.  Your stance is:

- Lying is not lying (claims of mushrooms clouds as our first warning and
"we know where the WMD are", etc)
- Torture is not really torture (clamping electrodes to private parts,
instance of death due to mistreatment)
- Wiretapping is not spying
- Extraordinary Rendition is not kidnapping (look it up)
- War prisoners can be locked up forever (since this war will never end)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and all that.  You
would be very comfortable living in Germany in the early 30's.

I apologize to the list for engaging on this nonsense...

Dan