[Peace-discuss] AWARE's other mention yesterday in the Daily Illini

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 10:43:49 CST 2006

And now you know why anti-semitic criticisms are thrown (among others).  You
don't dispute Nazi analogies, you just don't think they endear people to
you.

Never mind that itis completely devoid of any factual basis, whatsoever.  If
you have to call your opponents Nazis to show they are wrong, it only shows
you have no intelligent contribution left to make.

http://jcb.pentex-net.com