[Peace-discuss] Adams Billboard *Vote Yes to Impeach* a precise political statement

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed May 24 19:50:07 CDT 2006

If they insist on censoring our message -- if they won't sell
us the space -- I think we should take them to court.  A call
to our legal advisor would be in order -- or see if we can
find someone to sue them (altho' I admit that access to this
particular medium will probably not make much headway against
"private enterprise").

But what they're willing to post is the Bush administration's
position -- see
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/22/AR2006052200115.html

AWARE funds should not be spent for that!  --CGE