[Peace-discuss] Adams Billboard *Vote Yes to Impeach* a precise political statement

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed May 24 19:45:38 CDT 2006

If they insist on censoring our message -- if they won't sell us the
space -- I think we should take them to court.  A call to our legal
advisor would be in order -- or see if we can find someone to sue them.
   What they're willing to post is the Bush administration's position -
see
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/22/AR2006052200115.html

AWARE funds should not be spent for that!  --CGE