[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] minutes of 9/24/06 AWARE meeting

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 26 16:38:10 CDT 2006

Your reports from your fantasy land are always at least clinically
interesting, Mark, but usually confusing.  I would have thought that if
you were concerned with the work of AWARE -- i.e., if you wanted to
reverse the government's murderous and racist policies -- we'd see you
at a meeting or demonstration.

The "lament of someone who didn't get involved when they had the
chance"?  Are you asking what I did in the war (Vietnam or Iraq)?  Is
that relevant?

"Conflating various anti-war folks' opinions with wartime agressors"?
Do I espy through the inventive spelling and grammar a critique of
something I wrote?  Perhaps "Darfur Smokescreen" or "A Fragile State,
recently posted here?  Maybe it would be interesting to hear what your
actual objections are.

And amidst your usual insults and oft-proclaimed passion for honesty,
your question about evidence shows you haven't even read the
correspondence posted to this list about the AWARE panels.

See you at the demo, Mark. --CGE