[Peace-discuss] End the acrimony

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 9 11:16:03 CDT 2007

The acrimony over the Carl Estabrooke article is pretty shameful.  If we are to combat a maniacal Bush
Administration hell-bent on killing millions and ending the Republic forever, infighting will not do.
Although we are not committing evil and sins on the scale of Team Bush, our inability to maintain peace
within our own ranks makes us loathe to judge others.  One of the things I love to do is quote the Bible to
religious fundamentalists.  It never gets old.  But, the thought that comes to my mind here is Jesus saying,
"Remove the log from your own eye before you remove the splinter in your neighbor's."