[Peace-discuss] Huckabee = Idiot

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:09:22 CST 2007

Here is a link to a short segment on a Canadian television series designed to laugh at American stupidity, wherein Huckabee is duped into demonstrating his ignorance . .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qL1y-X0kIrI

The full ten minute version (oddly entertaining) is available here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pYQNo-Xxd0w

And an even funnier clip from Australian TV with the same objective, though no Huckabee:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7oTRmOBSLSU

And the Brits take a crack at it too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghdwINqirU&feature=related

-