[Peace-discuss] USG plans for Iraq and Iran -- and protesters?

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 20 12:37:08 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>
To: "Chas. 'Mark' Bee" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu>
Cc: "Peace Discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] USG plans for Iraq and Iran -- and protesters?

> Amidst the usual childishness

lol  Bully anyone with a frivolous lawsuit threat yet today?  Judging by
your record, you're overdue.  ;)

, there are actually some serious points
> for discussion here.
>
> Have you looked at American opinion on the war recently? The Democrats are
> frantically tying to make themselves electable by pinning this immensely
> unpopular war solely on the Republicans.  The Democrats' dilemma arises
> from the fact that they have no intention of abandoning the policy
> followed for half a century by all administrations in regard to Mideast
> energy resources.

   More ridiculous overstatement with no backup, as usual. Same for the rest
of your deflections. Why not simply admit that what you want is for the Dems
to do something politically stupid and put the republicans firmly back into
control so you can dispense with the penny ante stuff...?

http://www.htmlbible.com/abortstats.htm

   Of course, then your smokescreen of functional irrelevancies like
'vocabulary' and 'culture' might no longer be enough to intimidate your tiny
zombie army into allowing you to drive off mainstream democrats interested
in becoming involved in AWARE...

   Say, you know, this overstatement stuff is fun!  I can see why you're
hooked.  ;)