[Peace-discuss] Party politics

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:42:32 CDT 2007

I also deeply agree with Carl's statement. And it is not dependent on
how good or bad individual Dems are. Issue movements of all types need
to maintain their independence  - from parties as well as from
corporate interests (hard to distinguish from one another now) - in
order to be effective. Barbara Kessel