[Peace-discuss] USG plans for Iraq and Iran -- and protesters?

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 20 13:13:05 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>
To: "Chas. 'Mark' Bee" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu>
Cc: "Peace Discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] USG plans for Iraq and Iran -- and protesters?

> Mark's last post almost seemed coherent, but the moment's passed.

   Hmm.  You mean like continually telling a radio station to ditch 95% of
its music for your own selfish motives, despite a complete absence of real
reasons to do so, months after all your hoax points were answered elsewhere,
and when no brick and mortar radio station has ever done so and survived?
lol

  Just another example of your urging a different local organization down
the primrose path for your own aggrandizement.  I guess coherence is as
coherence does.