My-my! - was Re: [Peace-discuss] Fractious sheep?

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 16:06:44 CDT 2007

I hate to be picky, but note I said "mildly." I don't think any of us (obviously, I hope, you will note I am including me,) deserves to have that placid diminutive omitted. Thus I find its removal from the subject line rather startlingly egotistical.

Karen Medina <kmedina at uiuc.edu> wrote:  >"Anyone who thinks they have a seat at the table will never be a revolutionary or anything worse than a mildly fractious sheep",
>says Chuck.

  But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This or This