[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Anti-Bush Sign Has Bridge World -- It's a small world after all!!!!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 02:06:50 CST 2007

  Guess what, Folks -- Jan Martel (the incensed President of US Bridge Federation) is... Milton Friedman's daughter!!!! (Small world, huh???)

  Again, here's the link http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/14/arts/14brid.html?8dpc=&_r=1&oref=slogin&pagewanted=all

  Jenifer

Stuart Levy <slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:
    On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 11:15:43AM -0600, Karen Medina wrote:
> >What can we do about this? The US Bridge Federation needs to get a ton of mail taking them to task about this nonsense.
>
> I was thinking of writing to both the US Bridge Federation and the 4 women to
> say that I suddenly find the game of Bridge very interesting indeed.
> -karen medina :)

I wonder if we can find the four women?

E-mail addresses for USBF President Jan Martel, janmartel at comcast.net,
and for the seven-member Board, board at usbf.org