[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: New U of I Fund

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 15:56:06 CDT 2007

    A friend sent this, knowing full well I think these folks are scum. Tho't you might be interested in their brochure -- I was curious myself. (What's next -- Dept of Intelligent Design???)

  Jenifer

      Thought you might be interested in contributing to this new fund being started by U of I alumni.

   http://aclg.uif.uillinois.edu

http://mail.yahoo.com