[Peace-discuss] Sign petition from ACLU for Condolezza Rice: Stop rendition now!

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:06:03 CDT 2007

At 03:48 PM 10/22/2007, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:

>Hello Aware People,
>
>A friend forwarded this to me, and I assume it's legit. For some reason,
>it was routed and re-routed a number of times before it got to me, maybe
>because she and friends all forwarded it a lot. Anyhow, here it is for yr
>consideration.
>
>Jenifer

In my more cynical moments (which are most of them), I think these
petitions are more about the circulating organization getting new members
and contributors than they are about seriously addressing whatever the
underlying issue is.  I simply can't imagine Condi Rice paying even one
second's attention to one of these online petitions.  And I can't imagine
the national president of the ACLU THINKING that Condi pays any attention
to them.

John Wason